The digital classroom is here to stay in the post-pandemic era, and Microsoft Teams remains one of the most popular tools. However, Teams lacks standardization options and scaling potential, and its content tends to be disorganized.
With this free e-book, education personnel working across primary and secondary schools will learn how to:
- Design more engaging, advanced, and standardized 'knowledge hubs' at scale,
- Package knowledge into digital courses,
- Scale the most successful modules to hundreds and thousands of users,
- Reduce IT overhead,
- Create a course repository or gallery of e-learning templates,
- Provide consistent learning curriculum and the same online experience.
Download our e-book today and discover a solution for education that helps to create and scale curriculum in Teams.